RASHED AL SHEIKH
Portfolio / CV
Launched one of the most popular Runescape Private Servers with 1M registered player accounts, and up to 15,000 daily unique logins on game.
- Led a team of 20 employees ranging from web developers, game developers, marketing team, and server administrators.
- Developed partnership with gaming companies, advertisement agencies, and payment gateway API
- Designed and built a website, forums, and wiki pages for the website with other talented developers
- Improved the website security against DDoS attacks of all sorts, and implemented CloudFlare DNS to the website for extra layer of security.
- Handled marketing campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Youtube Ads with a budget of up to $3,000 monthly.
- Connection and reputation with over 100 developers from all over the world.
- Hired and managed freelancer employees on Upwork for many projects with a total of $100k money spent over the years.
- Purchased and used 3rd party software for development such as Eclipse Debugging Tools, Obfuscation Softwares for client encryption, Chatbots, and much more.
- Fully managed the WHM and Cpanel of the website including SSL setup and all the necessary security configurations.
Mmorpgbay.org was an eCommerce website that was built from an existing open source of eBay similar websites that focused exclusively on online MMORPG games. The website acted as a safe middleman between buyers and sellers, for a small fee and percentage of each trade. The website also offered auctions on accounts, virtual currencies trading, and power leveling. The website had future plans to create a custom user verification system and user reputation and feedback which would have allowed us to alter the website to allow safe and verified users to act as a middleman. The project was later discontinued due to lack of financial discipline, marketing, and presuming a lot of headache for a low profit based on research and statistics.
Working on the development of a website that will offer services to people that are willing to find jobs or employees. The website will be built from scratch using Nginx, MySQl, PHP (Laravel & Bootstrap), and Ruby.
A full business case model has been written including the nine blocks of Business Model Canvas, Development Cycle Methodology, Structural design, Resources, API, Expectations, Legal Feasibility, SWOT Analysis and much more.
The project should be able to be established by the mid of 2020
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Oracle Virtual Box
- SSL Setup
- CoinBase API
- SEO Basic Optimization
- Cisco Packet Tracer
- API Implementation
- Discord Bots
- Bizagi & Process Modeling
- Putty, SSH, and Telnet
- Photoshop CC 2020
- Cmap Tools
- Tracking Network Packets
- Invision Power Services
- CMS Setup
- Gmail Suite Setup
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Auto-Cad
- Open Source
- Game Maker Studio
- Unreal Engine
- FTP Solutions
- Encryption Methods
- Application Servers
- Twitch & Youtube
- Oil & Gas Drilling Information
- Kotlin (Basic)
- Paradigm & Algorithms
- Bug Finding & Testing
- Implementing Security Layers
- Code Structures & Refactoring
- Data Structures
- Django 2 & Python Web development
– Graduated from High school: New Academy School
– ITI Training Institute in Dubai Certificate in 3D Max Modeling & Character Animation
Joined The American University of Sharjah
Computer Engineering Major
Joined The Canadian University of Dubai.
Network Engineering Major
Switched Network Engineering major into eBusiness
Graduated from The Canadian University of Dubai with eBusiness degree
Web Development & Security
Certified Professional Autodesk 3ds Max 2013
E-Business Project Management
HTML / CSS / JS / PHP / MySQL
Accounting & Auditing
System Analysis & Design
Digital Logics & LAN Routing
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
Management Information Systems
e-Business Technology Solutions
Business Research Methods
Quantitative Business Analysis
Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Kali)
iOS / Android
Github / Google Cloud / iCloud / GoogleDrive / AWS
Server Architecture & Administration
Computer Networks Management & Handling
Minor Knowledge in Ruby, C#, C++, Python, and Unity 3D
PMMI Mechatronics: Programmable Logic Controllers 1 (PLCs)
Certified Google Adwords
Google Analytics Certification